Monday, December 22, 2008

The Storm that Lived up to its Hype......


This is so ridiculous! It keeps on snowing and snowing and snowing. It finally has stopped this evening and they are saying maybe more to come on Christmas Eve. We have at least 8"-10" of snow then a good 1/2" of solid ice followed by another good 8" of snow.

I am getting a bit stir crazy. I have been playing around with my pictures on the computer - taking out cars, fixing teeth etc. to get the perfect picture. I recently started working part time for a photographer - he has me digitally altering and composing memory mates. I love it and I have learned a ton so far.


My little ones keep wrapping up anything they can find to put under the tree - my wrapping paper, tape and gift bags are all but depleted. They are happy though! Sean is way ready to go back to work and get out of the house and Michael even had a friend from Tigard brave it over and he will be staying with us for awhile; yeah a built in friend!



What an adventure!
Zach and Andrew have even learned to ski down our hill.

3 comments:

  1. Those photographs are gorgeous!! I am with you on the stir craziness. This is definitely reached the ridiculous state!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coolest picture!! So glad you're able to use those fantastic talents you have at work now:) I'm sure you love it!! GO POLLY:)!! Snow was beautful but I was ready for a schedule again too.

    ReplyDelete