Saturday, December 20, 2008

And it Keeps on Going....

The snow and ice and cold keeps on coming. Its been a solid week of something to keep us on our toes. Today has been crazy. We woke up to flurries that have just increased all day long. The snow has not stopped coming down. Its windy and almost blizzard like conditions. A few friends came over for awhile and we sledded and snowboarded - goggles were a must just to see! Now they are saying ice tonight and tomorrow - not that I am complaining - I love it and its so beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have the best street for all this fun! Thanks again for hosting the boys while we sat at the hospital! I am laughing at Michael's and Chandler's fort! Looks like a great time!
    Now that I have gotten out of the house (last night) for dinner and a movie - I am back to the magical state and not the so much "I'm totally insane with all this..." I can't believe how much snow we got today! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete