Monday, December 15, 2008

Artic Blast 2008

The kids are loving sledding down our hill here in West Linn. Michael has even figured out how to jump thru the bushes off the rocks in the neighbors yards - only Michael.

School has been cancelled again - I really need to finish up with Christmas and go into work for a few hours but we also have to enjoy what we are given. The weather is just a big excuse to lay low and enjoy life and each other. Hope everyone else is enjoying this winter weather as well - stay warm!




1 comment:

  1. Yay Polly, it looks great! I have not yet started a blog but I sure love everyone elses:) lol! I love when it snows and the kids don't have school although It is way cold:( I'm a cold wheather whimp but do love the snow, go figure. Stay Warm ttys -Cheri

    ReplyDelete