Sunday, April 26, 2009

What's New....

Seems like I haven't had a moment to post anything while so much has been happening!

1. Emily's cheer team won 2nd place at the Pac West Nationals in LA. Her team now goes on to a virtual competition - judged via video. Her routine will be posted on Varsity.com mid May.


2. Andrew started t-ball. Its so cute and funny. The first couple of practices they didn't even know what base was what. They always think they win and they always do because they all hit and run all the bases... Two of his good friends are also on the team - Hunter and Ian!

3. Oregon Golf Club Sock Hop (Daddy Daughter Date Night)
This year they got to dress up in their 50's fashion and hit the dance floor. They always have such a good time together... to fun!


4. Zach is doing great this season with his Golf at West Linn High School. Its so different than his competitive golf during the summers. Its easier and harder - he is having to work for a team and not just individually. This week he was West Linn's athlete of the week. He is down in Arizona with Sean being custom fitted for clubs. He has grown so much over the last year and he is stronger too.... hopefully now he will be unstoppable!!

5. I've decided what I want to be when I grow up. I love my job, I love fiddling with pictures to make them better. I love taking zits off teenagers and having them get their pictures back and go wow I look good without really knowing what I have done. Its fun. I recently also made a DVD for the cheer team. It had pictures and video to music - it was a blast to create - very time consuming but so much fun to see the final result! So if anyone ever needs help restoring or wanting a picture fixed I can do it for you... :)

1 comment:

  1. So much going on with you guys! Can't wait to see Emily's cheer video -
    Fun to visit each game for the boys....

    ReplyDelete