Thursday, May 14, 2009

Basket Case

Sometimes I really feel like a basket case.
Its a huge balancing act and I feel like I cannot even speak in correct sentences let alone handle all that needs to be handled.
I apologize to all those who look at me and think she is off her rocker - I probably am but what choice do I have.
In little over one hour tonight I took one child to a baseball game in WL, did a photo re shoot, took another child to cheer in Clackamas, arranged an overnight sitter for Sunday, tried to find a sub for church, went back to baseball and watched my son make a great out at tee-ball, photographed an impromptu baseball team (my boss forgot he had one scheduled and I was there with the camera mmm...), had a quick meeting with my boss when he arrived after I was done taking all their pictures, got my children fed (McDonalds....), ran home and checked in did a few dishes and scrapped hot glue residue off my floor, chatted with my husband on the phone and went to a meeting for fundraising at the gym. No wonder my head spins - I'm not even sure on where to cut back - that's the sad part. My kids are not over involved; there just is a lot of them going in different directions. I wouldn't change my life for anything - I love being a mom and I suppose being a basket case. So for now I will
embrace running around with my head cut off...

1 comment:

  1. I don't think that you are a basket case at all! I think that having extra drivers are the key! One more year, right?!!
    Hang on

    ReplyDelete