Sunday, April 5, 2009

"I know the "C" word....

I'm on a roll with Andrew so here goes another one! We were at his friends birthday party last night and Andrew's friend's mom tells me that her son came home from school the other today and told her he had learned the "C" word at school. Horrified she said "What?" he said the "C" word, Andrew told me." She said she was thinking oh my, does he really know the "C" word. She asked him "Did Andrew talk to you about the "C" word or did he call you the "C" word?" He replied "He told me all about it!" At this point the mom said she was shocked and worried and so she asked what was the "C" word Andrew taught him and of the course the boy couldn't remember exactly. So she asked him what did it sound like. He replied, "uh...monoxide or something". She said, "Carbon Monoxide?" "Yeah , thats it!". So just so you know, Carbon Monoxide is the new "C" word! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment