Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thank You Mom & Dad

Can I just say that I have the best parents in the world. They are always looking out for me and checking in. The call just to chat and they are the best grandparents. My kids actually come home wanting to call Grandma to have a play date. Too cute! They are great sports with it all - one on one works best as they do get a bit overwhelmed with more than two kids.
For example, Michael spent 3 hours over there tonight to work on homework. He has a big science test on Friday and also a Social Studies test. Homework is a huge struggle anyways for Michael so I forwarded the teachers info of the tests to them and put them to work with Michael. He argues to much with me and cannot focus with the other kids around. When I arrived to pick him up he had memorized all that he needed too and my parents and Michael are confident he will pass with flying colors on Friday. Yeah! Too cool!
Thanks so much for all you - taking Emily shopping and doing fun crafts with all of them. Going that extra mile like photocopying extra info for Zach's science paper and driving it over just because. I am so lucky to live by you and have you so involved in my children's lives - thank you and I love you!

2 comments:

  1. To live by family and have them be a part of the littles everyday life is just such a huge blessing! That is so great - win win situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pooky...

    thoughtful and sweet comments about your parents. we do love you all! also, the picture of sean hitting a golf ball in that beautiful canyon is priceless.

    dad

    ReplyDelete