Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Icky Sicky

I cannot believe how many sick people I know. This is crazy. Everyone in my family has been sick in the last week. Ending with Sean last night and today. This is gross and I am tired of using Lysol and washing my hands a bazillion times a day. The checker at Safeway cracks up when he sees me because I have been there so often picking up Gatorade, sprite, soup, bread and all that good stuff that is suppose to make you feel better. 1/5 of Andrew's kindergarten class was absent today and his new nick name is horizontal boy. He has laid down everywhere we are for the past 5 days. In the car he rests his head on the arm rest or he lays on the couch watching the millionth repeat episode of some Disney show - its quite sad. Michael and Zach have said there are so many sick kids at school or kids absent in their classes. Michael had only 14 kids in his PE class... crazy! I just hope the bug Sean brought back from Arizona stays confined to my room - no one else can be sick! Lots of friends are sick and I want you to know you all are in my prayers to get better soon and be healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment