Thursday, June 18, 2009

We were "knifed".....

I woke this morning to look out the window to a bunch of white things sticking out of my lawn. I walked outside to find toilet paper on the bushes and a lot of white plastic knifes sticking in the front lawn.... to funny!

The thing is Michael was with his friend when he took the knifes from his house to TP the other night which they didn't do. We laughed and I guess being "knifed" makes for easy clean-up. Oh, the life of teenage middle schoolers!

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty creative! It's pretty strange to see the knives in the grass! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very, very, very fun. It's what the kiddos remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I ever tell you about the time my friends tp'd my house? My Dad caught them, chased them, and then made them clean it up in the morning! Teenagers have a funny way of saying they care!

    ReplyDelete