Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy 15th Birthday Zach


I cannot believe I have a child old enough to get his permit to drive a car! (Well he failed the first attempt to get his permit...) He has finally grown into his own. He has his opinions and thinks he knows everything about everything. (Like knowing everything about driving so the permit test would be easy - yeah proved that one right!) Zach is a great kid, he is polite and thoughtful. The other day he sees the neighbor unloading his car and Zach jumps on over to help... He is responsible but a huge procrastinator! He is constantly growing out of his clothes - finally - and one of these days he will get his permit and he will pass and drive a car....

3 comments:

  1. From one Gemini to another, Happy Birthday Zach! (And I failed the first time I took the test by the way. It was a speed issue!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Zach you look sixteen and tall! Wow! Drive safe, when you get to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i look at these pictures and a variety of things happen. 1) i can't believe that your boys are getting so old. Zach, 15?!?! i remember playing star fox 64 with him and even as a kid i knew he was going to be a gentleman and a scholar. 2) I am having flashbacks from my childhood being a boy and playing the mud making tracks and a mess of myself. but having fun in the process of course. You guys look like you're doing so good and tell the boys (Sean too) I miss 'em, they were always fun to babysit and hang out with.

    ReplyDelete