Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Digital World....


I knew once I started I would be hooked - I held off as long as I could. I am completely entranced with photoshop and creating digital "stuff". I made the cute Halloween tags then went deep and found a free Christmas Kit online and created posters and flyers for an upcoming church activity. Then I went deeper and I have been creating frame necklaces for the New Moon premiere tomorrow night. They are so cool and Andrew is convinced I like Jacob more than his dad. I am having so much fun and could create all day! I haven't scrapbooked any pictures yet - I will still try to hold off on that one. I love using my hands and creating those but the flexibility and options and the cost might get me to go to the dark side one of these days! (shh I didn'treally
admit that!)
The larger squares are on a 2x2 frame and the longer ones are on a 1x3 frame. Such fun! I really need to get off the laptop and go clean the stupid house!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo!! Watch out! This is how it starts :) If you would like, I can download all my digi stuff to your computer one of these days! That's one of the fun parts! You can share your stuff!!! And there's tons of free things to be found! Cute Necklaces by the way. Go Jacob!

    ReplyDelete