Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy 9th Birthday Emily

Every year we celebrate Emily's Birthday on the 4th of July by going out to breakfast at Elmer's in Tigard. We all eat a huge breakfast and then they bring her ice cream with a candle in it and we all sing her happy birthday.

We then come home and open gifts and eat yummy cake. This year she chose the costco 7 layer chocolate cake. Good choice Emily; Zach and I both had that cake too! We put sparkler candles on and it took her forever to blow them out! Her face cracks me up in the picture she is blowing so hard!

I have a friend who on her blog writes things she loves about her child on their birthday according to their age - I love that idea so Lisa I am going to copy you - thanks!
Nine Things I love about Emily
1. You are a girly girl
2. Your a great leader
3. Your not afraid to get up in front of people
4. Your kind and thoughtful to others; minus your brothers!
5. Your a great athlete - especially at cheerleading and tumbling
6. I love that you can out arm wrestle the boys in your class last year!
7. You write amazing stories
8. You are extremely responsible - maybe even too much sometimes!
9. You bear your testimony every fast Sunday


1 comment: